Today marks two years of being married – adding up to a total of four years being together (the other two years being our dating years).
This last year especially has been such an adventure.
The bigger things:
- We both changed jobs
- Took trips to Disney, Nashville, Kansas, Branson, St. Augustine, and D.C.
- We moved apartments, and then bought A HOUSE!
The smaller things:
- Developed some really sweet friendships through Gwinnett Church
- Dressed up as Dwight and Pam from The Office
- Really focused on getting healthy and working out
- Attended the Passion conference
- Survived the Atlanta Snowpocalypse
- Aaron ran his first Spartan race, I ran my first 10k
- Adopted #FranktheChair
- Hiked Blood Mountain
- Hiked Stone Mountain to see the sunrise
I am so thankful to have you by my side through all the ups and downs, Aaron. Together we are constantly growing and learning, and having fun while doing so. While we are not perfect, life is better with your best friend.
Cheers to the next hundred years!